With a unique nubbed texture and larger profile, the popular Arthritic Grip promotes much lighter grip pressure, allowing players with limited hand and arm strength to comfortably and confidently grip their clubs.
- Each grip is designed to suit the different preferences of feel. Material, feedback, surface texture, tackiness, and grip taper are the key characteristics that help distinguish a grip's unique attributes.
- Proprietary nubbed texture encourages a light-pressure grip
- Slightly larger size and reduced grip taper
- Ideal for golfers with arthritis and other medical conditions that may weaken hand and arm strength
- Allows players to grip their clubs with enhanced confidence, control and comfort
- Made from extremely durable synthetic rubber
- Core Size: 0.580
- Weight: 72g