The new XP Series brings your game inside the ropes by delivering explosive power and distance to every iron in the bag. Robot and player testing has shown an average of 6-8 yards improvement in carry distance with many players seeing double-digit yardage gains. Featuring optimized trajectory in a superlight weight design, the XP shafts are engineered to be the longest and most forgiving steel iron shafts in the game today.
- XP100 is an Ultralight shaft (105g Reg, 107g Stiff) designed to deliver maximum peak trajectory for explosive distance
- Combines standard and speed steps to ensure the ultimate combination of maximum ball speed and dispersion control.
- Parallel tip .370" option available in two flexes (R300 & S300)
· Tip size: .370”
· Butt size: .605”
· Weight: 98g (R300); 100g (S300)
· Length: 41”· Trajectory: High
(.370) Parallel Shaft is a single length shaft that will be Tip & Butt Trimmed to length. Online purchases will be sent full length unless requested to be trimmed.
Fitted price includes us fitting the shaft for you, non-fitted is shaft only.